Ken's pizza still exists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you go to Mazzios you can order Kens pizza. Just say you want Kens sauce. We also used to have a big Ed’s and a pizza planet here in Shawnee. Also had a Dairy Queen. Oh and Del Rancho. We lost them all. Our leadership of Shawnee sucks. They don’t try and get anything good here.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned Godfathers. When we lived in the Village there was one at Britton & Penn.
Mid 80's I think. Best I ever had. Expensive though. Someone said Loves has it in their stores.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If you go to Mazzios you can order Kens pizza. Just say you want Kens sauce. We also used to have a big Ed’s and a pizza planet here in Shawnee. Also had a Dairy Queen. Oh and Del Rancho. We lost them all. Our leadership of Shawnee sucks. They don’t try and get anything good here.
Where was Big Ed's located? I don't remember that.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned Godfathers. When we lived in the Village there was one at Britton & Penn.
Mid 80's I think. Best I ever had. Expensive though. Someone said Loves has it in their stores.
The Love's in Shawnee has it but I haven't been brave enough to try it out. I highly doubt that it is as good as it was back in the '80s.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all loves have GodFathers
The following do Hefner & Penn - Yukon - Hinton
Also, the newly remodeled store at NE 122 & I-35 has Godfather's. Subway, too. Unfortunately, they have the same small parking lot.

Our family used to get Ken's (51st & Sheridan) on many Friday nights. Loved it! Shotgun Sam's, occasionally, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom