Pizza? How do you like it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nik

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure how they're figuring Oklahoma for Chicago-style pizza. It's certainly not reflected in our pizza joints, which are overwhelmingly New York style.

Agree, I am unsure who processed these poll results but they must have also worked during 2020 presidential election.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Retired here so I have time to cook for myself and freeze. I haven't eaten pizza out in years, too easy and a hell of a lot less expensive to make my own. Equal amounts of of Greek yogurt and self rising flour, sometimes a little garlic powder, to hand squish up in a bowl and then flatten out in a pan to make the crust as thick or thin as i like. Coat it with jared spaghetti sauce and a layer of cheese and go from there. Usually fried sausage, but sometime pepperoni, brisket, pork butt, or taco seasoned hamburger meat fried up, what ever. Most always has onions, mushrooms, black olives, peppers, and more cheese on top and pop it into the oven. Eat some, zip bag some for eating later.

Guess I should get out in the real world and see what else some of the real places are serving. thanks for posting.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
West Texas style, smoked with extra cheese and meat. Jalapeño for some mild flavoring.

Sounds good!

ready-for-dinner-lets-eat.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom