Places that are off limits for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgull85

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry JP I know you were wanting specific places but I think this is relavent.

GMThunder said:
Isn't a posting at a business nothing more than a request? All they can ask you to do is leave IF they know you are carrying, correct? Or am I off base here?

There was quite a lengthy discussion on this topic over on GlockTalk.... http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407684&perpage=25&highlight=&pagenumber=1

The way it was explained at my SDA class was like this: If you have been notified either verbally or in writing that you can not carry concealed somewhere and you still chose to carry there that you are not covered under the OK SDA law and are therefore carrying illegally.

ok_patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edmonson is Muskogee County Liberal from way back, and remember his brother is a judge there in Muskogee County, whose daughter went on a killing spree in Louisianna and Mississippi after watching Natrual Born Killers with her boyfriend. She is still in prison, avoided the death penalty.

okgr8outdrs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
skyydiver said:
I just thought of an example. You probably wouldn't be legal in the sheriff's trailer at the fair, if it's setup for tours.

I carried all over at the fair. The only building I was concerned with was the Wildlife Department building, but I have seen what's in there 20 times so I had no reason to go.

I took my family to the circus in the Pavilion last night, and I was sweating bullets wondering what kind of security would be at the door. I didn't want to go through the hassle of a possible wanding or a pat-down. Luckily, they just wanted our money.

jb45colt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
pete156 said:
F & M Bank (Utica Square branch) is posted. I'm assuming that all of their branches are.

As long the Lorton clan have their mits on F & M, don't get your hopes up. The Lorton's are the most antigun people in the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom