Places to stay between Austin and san antone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
where are good places to stay, looking to spend some time down there. Any good areas or places to see? Looking to maybe rent a house or condo, just looking for someone with experience.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wimberley, TX was a nice place 10 years ago I haven't been back but when I stayed there is was nice, I was there for about week for work because I didn't want to stay in the bigger towns.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out Gruene on the Guadalupe river near New Btaunfiels. Check out Greune hall.

There is a good German restaurant in New Braunfiels, Oma's house. It's been a few years.

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending on which way you're coming from, just outside of Blanco there is a comfort Inn if you're on 281. That's right near the Boerne exit as well as New Braunfels and Seguin. If you're on I-35, I stay in New Braunfels. Off of I-35 and 1604 (Charles Anderson loop), there is the Judson Road exit. Get on that to Nacadoches road and it takes you to Comanche lookout park. I grew up in that area and it's a pretty cool place! Got an old castle at the top. If you're in San Antonio you should see it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom