Please read if you buy or sell firearms on OKshooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not known to be politically correct ....

So you had the name of the felon who was in process of committing a felony; and instead of busting the felon, you checked if an honest citizen is committing a felony, and then proceeded busting his and all our balls for following the law.
Add a little bit of "assault rifle" media frenzy, sprinkle some "larger than usual number of felons" so-called data, and we got good-to-go "close the gunshow loop" pamphlet.

Good intentions - too much bad data! LOL

Mo, don't you get it... the guy selling wasn't an honest citizen. He was a "subject".
Sheesh, do I have to explain everything.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if they have a common name like "JONES, WILLIAMS, JOHNSON, SMITH, BROWN" . I tried some of those searches using people I work with's names. Lots of stuff comes up and it is not even them just someone with same name.

Whether accurate or not I cannot say but the OP did mention that if the individual was a felon a picture would also be provided. Mug shot I presume. So, if Jim Jones 1 and Jim Jones 2 looked the same, then I'd really be at my wits end.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do have a way. I provided several links to check. The main point of this is to keep weapons out of felons hands. We have seen a larger than usual number of felons with firearms this year, and the number of gun related crimes with felons is getting crazy.

I agree with the spirit of what you are saying and think it is great advice. On the other hand, I believe the DA has to meet the element of intent to secure the conviction of selling a firearm to a felon. If you don't know, you can't have intent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom