Political correctness gone wild.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the link you will see that students did a sit-in to demonstrate their desire for neutral ethenticity.

Campus Administrators and law enforcement agreed.

Who in the heck is running that school?

Students. There called Students cause they don't know ****. That is the reason they are there to learn. So why listen to them! LOL!!!!!!!! So now I am no longer a Big Ole White Man! Wonder what I be?

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This started long before that, at the Frankfurt School (google it) which brought us Cultural Marxism, of which PC is a big part. It really started taking hold in this country in the 60s with all of the "movements", and has gained steam like a snowball rolling down hill. This has little to do with Obama, other than him being one of the legions of disciples of this cancer. We can make believe we're all the same, that we can choose our gender, that we can change reality by changing words and definitions, that feelings are more important than actual results - that we all should all get a trophy. We can pretend that morality isn't important, that convincing our girls to play man is "liberating", that training our boys to adopt feminine behavior promotes "tolerance". We can pretend that all groups can live together in harmony, side-by-side, despite the actual results of it throughout history. That's Cultural Marxism, and it's major goal is the destruction of Western civilization so that the Marxist/Communist model can be employed on the West. And it's working like a charm.

"We can ignore reality, but we can't ignore the effects of reality"

Good post.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Students. There called Students cause they don't know ****. That is the reason they are there to learn. So why listen to them! LOL!!!!!!!! So now I am no longer a Big Ole White Man! Wonder what I be?

Ur kind is on the endangered list, you need protecting. I'll protect ya just get behind me at the feed trough.

RiseArmament

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is getting insane.
The University of Minnesota has ordered that racial descriptions on campus crime alerts are not allowed anymore.

This means that campus university officials and security will determine if they can describe suspects by race.

No longer can they describe a suspect as white, native American, black, oriental, or whatever.

They can mention height, weight and other physical attributes. Not the color or ethnicity.

It will be up to the campus Police Chief and school administrators to determine if the suspect can be identified by race.

David Clarke, Milwaukee county sheriff does not agree at all. (BTW Sheriff Clarke is Black)

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/02/25/u-crime-alerts

This i getting to crazy when the descriptions turn to a boy with saggy pants as a description to help prevent crime.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad yall are having a knee jerk reaction to a knee jerk reaction ....

All the article says that if they don't have ANY other identifying information, there is no reason to mention the race.

Latest posts

Top Bottom