Poor customer service!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longshot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a galco shoulder holster for a glock from code3tactical.com on 3-3-14 it never came. So on 4-3-14 I contacted them and I was told it was at manufacturer that it would be 3-7 days.Still nothing so I contact them again and was told same thing except it would be 5-9 days. My account has not been charged.Any one ever order from them.How should I approach this. It was significantly cheaper than other stores.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try somewhere else. I ordered a Crossbreed 8 months ago, didn't get charged, never received. Got a Galco that was virtually the same thing and less expensive.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not like Galco stuff is in short supply, is it? Is it for one of the oddball models?

I'd look elsewhere, myself. I have no doubt someone will have one in stock somewhere.

Did it say it was in stock when you ordered?

<edit> And my Crossbreed Supertuck was supposed to take 4-6 weeks I think, I got it in-hand in 2 weeks. I was very happy with them, but I seldom wear the holster... unlike other people, mine seemed to get LESS comfortable over time as compared to others who said theirs got MORE comfortable over time.

What's a guy gonna do?

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not like Galco stuff is in short supply, is it? Is it for one of the oddball models?

I'd look elsewhere, myself. I have no doubt someone will have one in stock somewhere.

Did it say it was in stock when you ordered?

<edit> And my Crossbreed Supertuck was supposed to take 4-6 weeks I think, I got it in-hand in 2 weeks. I was very happy with them, but I seldom wear the holster... unlike other people, mine seemed to get LESS comfortable over time as compared to others who said theirs got MORE comfortable over time.

What's a guy gonna do?

I think it's the supplier to some degree. I got my Galco King Tuc delivered by UPS two days after I ordered it from Midway USA.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that it is Galco, but Shooting Systems has a shoulder holster rig that comes in various sizes. According to their size chart at the bottom of the page, the Glock 22 and 23 would share the same holster. Not sure about whether the 35 would as it isn't listed in the size chart.

Shooting Systems M/ASH Elite Shoulder Holster

I even have one of these that will someday be sold, possibly with my Glock 23C, for which it was bought. Looking at the picture at the site, the holster under the right arm is for two 10-round magazines.

Latest posts

Top Bottom