Pope: investors in gun companies are not Christians.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Judge not, that ye be not judged." I think I read that somewhere.
Nothing I said was judging him. I also know the bible says to not worry about the speck in your brothers eye when your have a plank in your own. Meaning don't be telling someone not to do something when you yourself is doing the same thing. Saying the pope isn't Christian and Catholics putting him on a pedestal is not judging, it is fact.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw a documentary a few nights ago on Vatican City. They even covered security of the Pope and the buildings he occupies. They gotts themselves lotsa guns. LOTS of guns.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the Catholic Church not the majority shareholder of Beretta?

That's a false story that dates back to 2012:

Beretta's statement was as follows: “In relation to widespread reports in recent days about the ownership structure of Beretta Holding, the company denies in the strongest that IOR [i.e., the Vatican Bank] or companies related to it are part of the shareholders of the company or companies it controls. Beretta Holding, which controls a group of companies mainly active in the field of sport, hunting and leisure, is a company owned by the family for 15 generations.”

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a false story that dates back to 2012:

Beretta's statement was as follows: “In relation to widespread reports in recent days about the ownership structure of Beretta Holding, the company denies in the strongest that IOR [i.e., the Vatican Bank] or companies related to it are part of the shareholders of the company or companies it controls. Beretta Holding, which controls a group of companies mainly active in the field of sport, hunting and leisure, is a company owned by the family for 15 generations.”

Thanks for the correction, I wasn't sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom