Powerball at 1.5 billion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did see where some guy in north OKC won 2 million last week, so good things can happen. Now if I can just figure out how to buy a ticket...... Oh well, save the money and buy a couple of bullets.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We always keep 5 lines going when the powerball or megamillions gets over 500million. After taxes for the first 2 years you end up with about 1/6th of the amount, but that's still enough to buy me a boat. And a truck to pull it. Maybe a yeti 110 iced down with some silver bullets...

I could probably manage to make ends meet on $250M for a couple of years. After that it would be dicey. Fortunately my social security starts soon so I think I'd be OK.

I don't have a lot of family...that I've stayed close with, anyway. I bet that would change in a hurry.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won $400 or so several months ago . . . I thought that was pretty neat. I'm not sure what I'd do if I hit more numbers.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won $400 or so several months ago . . . I thought that was pretty neat. I'm not sure what I'd do if I hit more numbers.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Ive already told my wife we would live in the same house and go to the same jobs for at least 5 more years while we get things in order. My first purchase would be finding a huge swath of land (measured in square miles, not acres) with some trees, terrain, and a lake or river.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We always keep 5 lines going when the powerball or megamillions gets over 500million. After taxes for the first 2 years you end up with about 1/6th of the amount, but that's still enough to buy me a boat. And a truck to pull it. Maybe a yeti 110 iced down with some silver bullets...
You realize with that kinda cash you could buy some beer to put in your new Yeti 110!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive already told my wife we would live in the same house and go to the same jobs for at least 5 more years while we get things in order. My first purchase would be finding a huge swath of land (measured in square miles, not acres) with some trees, terrain, and a lake or river.
I'll hit my mandatory 30 year retirement in 2025. I'd probably submit the paperwork a little early.

Latest posts

Top Bottom