Practical Jokes at Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh jeez....there are so many I dunno' where to begin.

Here's a quickie for ya' tho'....
(implement early on a Monday morning for maximum effect.)

-You walk up to your target's rollaround toolbox, pick up the top box and gently turn it upside down.
-Next, just give it a little shake or two.....aw hell, who am I kiddin'? Shake the sh!+ outta' it!
-Then simply pick it up again and turn it back 'right side up' so that it looks proper.

Yes-sir-ree.....this is almost always a real blood boiler, particularly if the victim has a lot of loose long hex wrenches.
:D

i277.photobucket.com_albums_kk45_mds420_fa1f4da7.jpg

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also worked at a place where the Boss had the timeclock installed in his office. After he made everybody mad one week, we waited until he left work for the weekend and tied a chicken to the timeclock. The chicken had feasted on exlax! His office was a mess come Momday morning!

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No tolerance for horseplay most places I work.

"cheap $30 stun gun to someone's leg or hind quarters is pretty damn good. leaves little burn marks,looks like a 'snake bite'."
"Fill a paper bag full of acetylene and toss it under a guy running a torch or welding. It'll cause a feller to jump out of his shoes."

Maybe it's a matter of perspective, but am I the only one here that sees nothing wrong with beating someone into a coma for doing this?

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No tolerance for horseplay most places I work.

"cheap $30 stun gun to someone's leg or hind quarters is pretty damn good. leaves little burn marks,looks like a 'snake bite'."
"Fill a paper bag full of acetylene and toss it under a guy running a torch or welding. It'll cause a feller to jump out of his shoes."

Maybe it's a matter of perspective, but am I the only one here that sees nothing wrong with beating someone into a coma for doing this?

You would get yourself one hell of a fight if you tried that on anyone in our shop.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a few less aggressive ones:

When the work computer is left unattended AND UNLOCKED - sometimes funny emails get sent.

Everyone has roll-around chairs. Sometimes the wheels disappear, or the wheels get taped so they don't roll.

I have one coworker that lines up all the old soda cans on his upper desk shelf when he's done with the can. He would do this until the shelf is full - then recycle them.
Just by dumb luck the shelf was almost full on Friday evening, and somehow all the cans got glued together into one huge block.

Tape over the laser mouse makes it inoperative.

Go to the copier and photocopy a paperclip (or anything small). Make about 5 copies.
Take the 5 copies and put them into the printer and watch the confusion when people get their print-jobs. (...with a paperclip)

Latest posts

Top Bottom