Prayer Request.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drink every once in a while. But, I have a couple rules I religiously follow, one of them is to not drink (at all) if I have any chance of needing to drive. I also have zero tolerance for impaired drivers and will call 911 in a heartbeat on one. Since I'm on the road a lot at night I usually get to call 911 several times each year. I only hope others do the same in similar circumstances and that it makes a difference with some lives saved.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not the place to complain about the disparity in the application of the law. Start another thread ...

Biggsly, again, I am very sorry for your loss. You and yours are in our prayers and again, the offer to help out, if I can, still stands. You have GC's number. Please do not hesitate to use it if we can do anything at all.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not the place to complain about the disparity in the application of the law. Start another thread ...

Biggsly, again, I am very sorry for your loss. You and yours are in our prayers and again, the offer to help out, if I can, still stands. You have GC's number. Please do not hesitate to use it if we can do anything at all.
Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom