Prayers please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremerange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I can say is if you haven't had a colonoscepy by 40, DO IT, those are a piece of cake and cookies compared to finding out the hard was.
This is my fault for fearing that simple procedure.
You got a mention this morning. Good luck.

BTW the colonoscopy might show a piece of cake and some cookies!

(Hope that got a laugh on a tough day)

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if you can not bring yourself to have a colonoscopy, at least do the poop in a box test. I have done both twice now.
Depending on family history. Box is only good / recommended for LOW RISK.

My family history of colon cancer is not IF, but WHEN. Had my first colonoscopy at 40. Found 4 pre-cancerous polyps.
No polyps found in following procedures, until this year. Found / removed 3 polyps.
February will do it again.

IF you haven't had one, DO IT. It can save your life.

Hang in there, Clay. Lots of prayers for you, buddy.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on family history. Box is only good / recommended for LOW RISK.

My family history of colon cancer is not IF, but WHEN. Had my first colonoscopy at 40. Found 4 pre-cancerous polyps.
No polyps found in following procedures, until this year. Found / removed 3 polyps.
February will do it again.

IF you haven't had one, DO IT. It can save your life.

Hang in there, Clay. Lots of prayers for you, buddy.
I lost my entire colon back in 18. Then last December the stom started developing polyps and if I bump it one will pop and fill the whole empty pouch FAST. Also the ski attached around d I hS gotten irritated and just pulls away in a small spot. So this surgery is to reconstruct it by pulling more through, after cutting around it and removing the messed inch or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom