Predator Calling Seminar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow night tuesday the 12th at 7pm at the Bass Pro in Broken Arrow.If any of you can make it I would like to meet some of the people from OSA.We will be covering bobcat and coyote calling from A-Z. Hope to see some of you there.

Scott

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need to come to the OKC location. Would really like to hear how it goes

I did one there a couple of years ago.The thing about the BP in OKC is they don't have a seminar room.I would go back there if they asked me to.I can talk to the guys at the store in BA about maybe getting one scheduled.

You don't need to bring anything.Just show up and ask questions if you have them.It should be a good time.

Scott

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't know how to ask, so here it is.....

are these in anyway or could be recorded and posted as a link on here or youtube. i live roughly a little over an hour away to both these directions (okc/tulsa) during the week makes it hard to get away, weekends are my free time. i know that it kills the hands on term, but it sure does help to have something to go back and review. i have watched a few of my dvds the night/morning before and headed out to the field, great for a reminder on what i am trying to sound like. me being a noob and all, youtube/DVDS have lead me to learn quite a bit cause i can go back and replay....

OR maybe one up in the Ponca City area???? for us northern guys. what would you need to make this happen....

could make for a nice sticky on a thread....

just ideas....

Latest posts

Top Bottom