Predator Calling Seminar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OR maybe one up in the Ponca City area???? for us northern guys. what would you need to make this happen....

could make for a nice sticky on a thread....

just ideas....

I like your thinking. Its a 2 hr drive for me either way, although a weekend afternoon seminar in either place would work for me. Be a good time to get away and get to some of the gun shops that don't exist up in this part of the state.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are all great questions.We don't have a camera to film anything tonight but Joe Bradshaw does have some sound samples recorded.He used to have them available on line but not sure if they still are.I will ask him tonight and find out what all he has available.I do have a couple of dvds that cover alot of what we are going to go over tonight,but they are not free.I would be more than happy to get another seminar going somewhere else if we had a place to do it.
I have to get ready to head out.If you have any questions shoot me a pm.

Scott

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the Predator Calling Seminar and said hello to Scott. Pretty informative. Thanks Scott.

Well I hope you guys learned something.We had about 120 people show up and I got to meet up with some guys from the board which was a plus.Thanks for everyone that came out.

Scott

Cycklone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went also. Thanx Scott.

I've NEVER hunted at all but I do have intrest only in predater and feral hog. I found the information covered VERY informative. For me I could definatly go again and probably learn at least as much as I retained this time.

Cyck

Latest posts

Top Bottom