Prez on tv right now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No Executive Order...
Deadlocked Congress...
Measured separation from previous comments...

In the end, will gun owners be responsible for the longest-term impact to themselves with a pricing bubble?

Its starting to be just as much about the suppliers cutting back or avoiding selling whats in demand right now as it is the buyers driving it. If the supplier had went the direction of the people supplies would be there, but alot of them got scared & dicktucked when it was first brought up. Take for example all the gun stores who have knee jerked & either pulled AR stuff from the shelves or refused to resupply for fear of a ban & lots of product they potentially would have been stuck with had a ban come through with a quickness.

I can understand not wanting a bunch of inventory that might no longer be legal to sell but with demand as high as it is they should have been on the side of the people & made sure supplies were there. Instead they turned the other cheek to us & folded. Only a few held to their honor. I say if your gonna own & operate a gun store you should be for the people foremost cause thats who you are helping arm. If your not fully on board with the 2nd Amendment & helping the American people then why own a gun store? Go run another type of business.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As always humans are motivated by fear and greed. The key is to learn to control both. Who knows. In five years that 2000 dollar AR may look cheap. Even if we have no restrictions. I think the AR may never be under 900 dollars again. Just like we have not seen 75 dollar cases(1000 rounds) of 9mm blazer at Academy again. Fear made folk pay higher and greed kept it there. Just a muse from my truck cab. Regards

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he'll do what he does best and dodge the issue by pawning it off on congress.
Just like always blaming some one else

As always humans are motivated by fear and greed. The key is to learn to control both. Who knows. In five years that 2000 dollar AR may look cheap. Even if we have no restrictions. I think the AR may never be under 900 dollars again. Just like we have not seen 75 dollar cases(1000 rounds) of 9mm blazer at Academy again. Fear made folk pay higher and greed kept it there. Just a muse from my truck cab. Regards
i kind of relate it to gasoline. I mean sure cost has gone up but at the same time they're realizing people will pay more for it so why sell it for less?

v2a

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listened to it on the radio while driving. This guy seems like he is setting up to ban assault rifles, with or without the consent of congress. Thanks for everyone who voted him in again.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listened to it on the radio while driving. This guy seems like he is setting up to ban assault rifles, with or without the consent of congress. Thanks for everyone who voted him in again.

Same here xm foxnews. I speech pattern changed when he was asked to question. Lots of mmmmmmmm's and word finding. He plans on doing it either way, I'm ready to see what Biden came up with tomarrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom