Private Investigators...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKR Reptiles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just curious how may Private Investigators we have one here? I read somewhere someone was thinking of starting a forum for P.I.'s and Security Professionals as well, but it never went anywhere... Just curious if there was any interest in this still? I have thought about starting a forum like this, so I wanted to gauge interest... Sorry if asking this is against the TOS on here... If so, feel free to delete it...

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i know alot of people who are licensed that have never made a dime at it. and a few that have done real well. it seems like there are a lot of folks that get thier license that have no back ground and then think the works gonna roll in.
i've also done it part time on and off for years, but i still hold on to my full time job for the benefits and security

Last edited:

TKR Reptiles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is definitely hard to get things going if you don't have type of experience or contacts. I am fortunate to have had previous experience and also to have a few friends that are lawyers and one friend that has his own law firm.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been one for 12 years. I serve more court papers than anything. Folks like the idea of hiring a PI. They don't like the fees. Not a full time deal for me. Had some good deals when the Dot Com boom was on. Now not so much. I don't like sitting on house's much anymore. I think most judges really don't care who has adultry. Might give the slighted party a little edge. But, not much. But, that is my opinion. Later.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Been one since 1989.Did it for a living for maybe 6 years.Now I keep the license up to date and attend OPIA meetings,but that's about all.I'll probably do some work part time again someday.You can make a good living but you'll work your a$$ off to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom