Problem with Vital Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know him well, but I bought from him in the past and I got what I paid for - I don't know why a guy that has done quite a bit of business on here would just flip the switch one day and ignore somebody, so stick with it - hopefully he will get you squared away.

It's happened before...

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks, I hope he makes good...I bought a CMMG upper from him over a year ago and had a great transaction...He called me the day it came in and I went to his house and picked it up. I hope it works out man.

vital_arms

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've only talked to this guy one time in the last year, I offered to ship the items to his local FFL, I agreed to give him a partial refund two months ago, I held the stuff so long I had to sell it for less. He bought it right after the Obama election. Then calls me for a refund about a couple of months ago. I sent him a TFCU money order for $220 a month and a half ago, I don't know why he has not called me and asked about his refund if he has not gotten it. I will look into it tomorrow. If the money order has not been cashed, I will cancel it and send out another one. I'm a very reasonable person. If there is a problem, just call me. No need to get on here with this mess. I heard about this garbage from a friend of mine. I am very rarely on this website. Thank you

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only talked to this guy one time in the last year, I offered to ship the items to his local FFL, I agreed to give him a partial refund two months ago, I held the stuff so long I had to sell it for less. He bought it right after the Obama election. Then calls me for a refund about a couple of months ago. I sent him a TFCU money order for $220 a month and a half ago, I don't know why he has not called me and asked about his refund if he has not gotten it. I will look into it tomorrow. If the money order has not been cashed, I will cancel it and send out another one. I'm a very reasonable person. If there is a problem, just call me. No need to get on here with this mess. I heard about this garbage from a friend of mine. I am very rarely on this website. Thank you

Sounds like the guy paid up front which makes me wonder since the cost didn't come out of your pocket why you had to sell the items???

Then again if he didn't pay up front then selling his order would be a reasonable thing to do.

Just wondering which is it?

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea - Personally I would be sorta mad if I PAID for something - and only to find out before I picked it up it was sold - and now the "refund" is less than I paid - but def will help to get the WHOLE picture - hopefully this can get worked out - Don't like anyone getting messed over or bad mouthed...

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This doesn't make sense unless one of you are not being truthful. Let's lay out the events:

1. OP contacts you about purchasing some parts.
2. OP pays you in full for parts.
3. OP cannot get in contact with you to arrange pick up of parts.
4. After a period of time, you sell OP's parts at a cheaper price to someone else than you originally sold them to the OP and do not fully refund the OP's money.
5. You seem to be blaming the OP that you had to sell the parts that are not yours at a lower price.

That brings me to a fork in the road. On one hand I can realize why you are out of business (if that is indeed the case). On the other I cannot see how you were not swimming in profits. Sell an item once and make profit, hold onto item which customer never picks up, then resell at slightly lower profit. Refund original customer something less than they paid. Sounds like you scored three times on this deal.

vital_arms

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not running a storage shelter. If someone buys something, and does not contact me in a year, I will assume he is not interested or dead and sell to someone else. He bought it when prices were at a high, otherwise I could have easily sold it to someone else. He is getting refunded what I sold it for. We only spoke a couple of times about picking up, Once was a bad time for me, and once he didn't show. This is the first bad transaction I've had.

vital_arms

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like the guy paid up front which makes me wonder since the cost didn't come out of your pocket why you had to sell the items???

Then again if he didn't pay up front then selling his order would be a reasonable thing to do.

Just wondering which is it?

He did pay up front, I sold out because I'm no longer selling, moved, and no contact. Can't store other peoples stuff forever.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you try to contact him before you sold it to the other party?

Just curious if you did all you could to get in touch with him. I guess it sucks for both parties - I can understand both sides and not really sure what the best outcome could be...

Latest posts

Top Bottom