Prvi Match line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, listen to @JEVapa

GMM is the good stuff. I haven’t actually shot it but I reloaded equivalent. It is so so accurate. I couldn’t get Hornady Precision stuff to group worth a crap.

03B05ECC-303F-4D5B-AFE7-BFA3B2C923FE.jpeg

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, listen to @JEVapa

GMM is the good stuff. I haven’t actually shot it but I reloaded equivalent. It is so so accurate. I couldn’t get Hornady Precision stuff to group worth a crap.

View attachment 302350
Yeah. Some times it be like that with guns. Some guns don't like the good stuff but like the OK stuff too

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know anything about their projos other than they're primarily Serbian and have yet to find any BC info on them. There has to be some somewhere, but I don't think I'd spend any money on it until I had that info.
I went through a few boxes never any problems or differences between it and Wolf, Tula etc. through my AK47. The company is known to make some of the best ammo in the world along with their manufacturing of quality firearms.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Found on PPU-USA that their match ammo for 308 175gr FMJBT is 2590 fps with a .498 BC. Assuming that is probably from a 20" barrel, coz it's pretty slow for anything longer.
UPD: my ballistic app says the BC is .496 at 2590FPS.

https://ppu-usa.com/ppu/308-winchester-match/
They have a phone number so you could call and get the ammo and projo data if they pass it out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom