Question for FN SLP owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine has always ran the Wally World Federal bulk. Make sure you get the 1 1/8 oz loads and check the crimps before you walk out with them. Stay far far away from the Winchester bulk, I've seen several SLPs choke on them.
But the caveat if there is one is that I stored mine with the bolt open for about a week. First time out ran about 25 slugs and 25 00 buck rounds through it. Keep it lubed and keep shooting it, they are a bit tight when new. You did field strip it, clean and lube didn't you?

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own and love a Win. Super X2, which is mechanically the same. As far as I can tell, the only difference is mine's got a 26in barrel and lacquered wood furniture. The barrel even has Belgian FN markings on it.

I bought it used, and have shot the hell out of it with all manner of cheap ammo. The only problem I've ever had was the bolt release button came off, which I have chosen to view as an opportunity to do an over sized button mod.

Its fast, reliable, and shoots soft. Just try to keep the gas system relatively clean of foreign material.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Check out the Beretta 1301 Comp. just picked up one with a 21".
Blink system, milled out loading & ejection port, oversized cocking handle, bolt release and safety.
Very light/FAST gas gun

Great for speed shooting and run about 1000 dollhairs (usd)

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have you know that is a one of a kind custom gun rack, and the way you dry your hands is.....Shoot the gun as fast as you can until empty, then grab barrel with both hands and hold until hands are dry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom