Random pics & chatter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chuckar partridge chicks second hatching.
IMG_20230222_152547146.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correct, supposed to be white meat and slightly larger than the jumbo coturnix quail
Mom, the bird lady had them and I seem to recall they were extremely flighty and a bit more prone to cannibalism. Me old data bank doesn't recall them being bigger than a good pidgeon ?

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mom, the bird lady had them and I seem to recall they were extremely flighty and a bit more prone to cannibalism. Me old data bank doesn't recall them being bigger than a good pidgeon ?
They settle down once they get used to you. But more skidish than coturnix. Never had a pigeon so I couldn't say.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Independent lab tested chicken feeds.
There were a slew of people that felt that feed was the guilty culprit in them not getting eggs . So much so that a lab went on to test it. The testing done is just a small snapshot but it all passed.
EXCLUSIVE: Natural News releases lab test results of Tractor Supply “Producer’s Pride” chicken feed (and five other chicken feed products) – NaturalNews.com
https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03...ctor-supply-producers-pride-chicken-feed.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom