Random pics & chatter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Splurged on a gambrel. Could build one but time and materials can be a challenge.
IMG_20240215_152621120.jpg
IMG_20240215_152632755.jpg

12" to 25"

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
built a nice insulated habitat for my mini pigs -- possibly qualifies as "homesteader" behavior?

(except they are beloved pets and will never see the bad side of a dinner table)

made laminated panels in lieu of a small stick built structure to save interior space and weight -- pigs are inately curious critters so i got some looky-loos all day and they seem to be happy with the end result - especially since i hung 2 infrared clamp lights in there to take the chill out of the occasional very cold night

5QjehFj.jpg

eUSNmSM.jpg

OPCUSN5.jpg

TWdGd83.jpg

3PkoYQ3.jpg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
built a nice insulated habitat for my mini pigs -- possibly qualifies as "homesteader" behavior?

(except they are beloved pets and will never see the bad side of a dinner table)

made laminated panels in lieu of a small stick built structure to save interior space and weight -- pigs are inately curious critters so i got some looky-loos all day and they seem to be happy with the end result - especially since i hung 2 infrared clamp lights in there to take the chill out of the occasional very cold night

5QjehFj.jpg

eUSNmSM.jpg

OPCUSN5.jpg

TWdGd83.jpg

3PkoYQ3.jpg
They will tear it up

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pet pigs.....

A couple that bought a house from me had a pet pig. I had just gone through the home and remodeled it to bring it to the best shape possible to sell it. I painted and tore out the hall carpet, tiled the utility room and put in new fabricated wood plank floors. I went back to the house a week later to give them the fireplace gas key I accidentally took with me. That damn pig had torn up the walls and scratched the hell out of that flooring putting deep grooves in it after I just spent a grand on and all my sweat and labor to sell the house.

Now I know it is not my house anymore but I was so mad I could have bitten a nail in half.

Latest posts

Top Bottom