Real reason the ATF is changing form 4473

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't agree with the new forms.

And still can't figure out how the "Hispanic/not Hispanic" question got past the PC police, but that is another story.

However, the 4473 is a trackable document. Been involved in a couple of phone calls from ATF saying we are tracking the history of firearm xyz and the end of the trail right now is your business. Where did it go from there?

Non Compliance is not an option.

Dave

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The big issue is this is petitioning an agency - a non-law-making agency, an agency run by unelected, unbeholden to the people pricks, to ask them to not infringe on our Constitutional rights. How in the hell have we allowed them to have the authority? Who gave them this authority?

It might make us feel better to vent our spleen to them, but they don't really care. They'll do what they damned well please.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry but the whole video sounds like fearmongering and a commercial for the GOA.

All the links to the "facts" are GOA articles, most of them pretty old, except for the .gov link that takes you to an error page.

I would be more worried about putting my info into their little form than anything this video is screaming about.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom