Reba McEntire Agrees With Government Ban on Assault Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you agree with Reba?

• Heck Yeah!! I love Reba!! LOLZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, burn that redheaded shedevil at the stake!

Votes: 63 84.0%
  • Red Robin, yummm!!!!

Votes: 12 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe Toby Keith will put a boot in her a$$ and straighten her out?

Toby Keith supported Obama the first time around.

I think he was smart enough to not endorse him this time.

Probably made him popular in Hollyweird for awhile.

In any case, our founding fathers knew what the smart thing to do was, as do the American voters when choosing their representatives.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too much time in HollyWeird. Her brain has rotted.
I'm concerned about the same fate for Carrie Underwood. Sad....

An former employee of mine also used to work security at the country music festival over by Wagoner. She said then that Reba was a queen biatch.

It's already too late for Carrie as well. Card carrying member of PETA. Hard to imagine from someone growing up in cattle country.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the phrase assault rifle needs to go..
Semi auto 22 or semi auto 223 or semi auto 12 gauge or semi auto 308 or 30-06 to me is not any where near an assault weapon.

Now a full auto is my idea of an assault weapon full auto's are restricted. maybe for good reason.
The semi auto's i feel are just a good hog hunting weapon. or in a shotgun a great bird gun.

It is not the gun that is the issue..you put a gun in the hands of a wacko no matter what kind of gun it is it probably was not a good idea.
You don't even need a gun..a brick to the back of the head will work just as good...

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
so the govermnent is our parents and the people are the children

I can't believe that none of you have keyed in on this. So now we are children? And I suppose that the Government is the parent who we need to set boundaries for us? The fail is strong with this one.

That was what I noticed too.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An former employee of mine also used to work security at the country music festival over by Wagoner. She said then that Reba was a queen biatch.

It's already too late for Carrie as well. Card carrying member of PETA. Hard to imagine from someone growing up in cattle country.

Like mentioned above, it's whatever keeps you "relevant" ... :rolleyes2

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so the govermnent is our parents and the people are the children

That's exactly what I thought. She's not the most gracious of entertainers anyway. I witnessed her snubbing some fans when I worked at the Cowboy Hall of Fame several years ago. Then she took over the Ben Johnson charity rodeo up in Guthrie after he died....... as long as they changed it to HER name. This is just one more black mark next to her name for me. She strikes me as smug and completely fake.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "problem" is not Government think we are children, they think we are stupid Homer Simpsons adn need their protection. My children were taught responsibility and consequences. They were taught respect. They were taught to SHOOT, HUNT, SURVIVE and PROTECT themselves adn others. Now the next generation (14 grandkids) are being taught the same.

Hollyweird is just a bunch of hypocrits. They all agree with 'redistribution" of wealth, but WHO is writing the checks?

Latest posts

Top Bottom