Recommend a Call Blocking App for Android Phone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tired of getting text and voice spammed on my CELL.

Anyone got a recommendation for a good call blocking app that will do both voice and sms?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's one or a few numbers, that will work. I used it for a number of freaks who used to call me and text me... tired of the drama. If it's random crap like telemarketers, then I dunno

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks... my phone has android 4.04. Not new enough to have call blocking built in. Trying Mr. Number suggested on the video. We'll see how that works.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My old phone had Droid 4.04 and it still had the reject list on it, I just went into the call log and found the number I wanted to block and would just long press on the number and the options would come up.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My old phone had Droid 4.04 and it still had the reject list on it, I just went into the call log and found the number I wanted to block and would just long press on the number and the options would come up.

^^^This. I can't believe your phone doesn't have the blocking feature. Mine had it way back when I was on 3.xx I think. Did you try the long press on the number and see what options came up?

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hmmm... I'll give that a try. Thanks.

Follow up: Tried it. I get options but none of them are to block the number. May have something to do with using Tracfone. Costs me about $7/month. I don't use it that much (which is why I'm amazed I'm getting phone spam - old flip phone I used to use never got phone spammed and there's only two people on the entire planet I've given the new phone's number to). But that's a whole 'nother discussion.

Will stick with Mr Number for now. Seems to work OKAY.

Latest posts

Top Bottom