Red Skelton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I woke up about 5 this morning and could not get back to sleep so I thought I would watch some TV. I had recently added IMDB TV to our Roku and decided to check that out. I watched an old episode of the Red Skelton show. Not sure what season but an early one I think.

If you have Roku or several other devices you can get IMDB TV for free. Some old shows, some newer and some not so old movies.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I loved Red Skelton. Had to watch his show every week... funny man, and seemed like a genuinely good guy. If he wasn't, please don't spoil it for me with tabloid stories. :rollingla
The best thing about Red Skelton was that he was family friendly (didn't need to send the kids out of the room).

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I loved Red Skelton. Had to watch his show every week... funny man, and seemed like a genuinely good guy. If he wasn't, please don't spoil it for me with tabloid stories. :rollingla
I never heard anything bad about Skelton, but Clem kadiddlehopper is said to have been an *******. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom