reload question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madpap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I myself would be afraid of someone's reloads unless I stood there and watched every move they made while loading them. Anyone could make a mistake like double load or no powder.Either one could be dangerous. I might show someone how to do it and help them do it their self.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do it for friends. They furnish everything and I put it all together. I don't charge anything. (well, maybe a coke/pepsi or two) Never had any malfunctions or problems.

What are you wanting loaded?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do it for friends. They furnish everything and I put it all together. I don't charge anything. (well, maybe a coke/pepsi or two) Never had any malfunctions or problems.

I'd keep that between you and your friends. Your supposed to have a 06 or 07 FFL.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This. But ensure whoever does it for you is an experianced reloader and then know even we make mistakes. Ensure you are Gooood friends with them so you know what they are capable of.

If I still had a progressive in what you wanted we could make 500 rds in a dang hour. NO problem. I could show you how to do it and still crank them out in a little over an hour.

Back in the good ole days guys did stuff for each other. ..Now everyone thinks you need to have insurance and follow the atf rules for an ammo mfg.
That is part of what is wrong with the world. If more people did for each other rather than did TO each other maybe the shooting world would also be like it used to be....don't know for sure, but just my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom