Renewing my Conceal Carry License???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the 5yr this time, thinking I'd read that the 5yr would possibly replace the background check. Did that happen?
I don’t think so. I read somewhere that another issue BATF has with Oklahoma is insufficient training to get a license. Just what I read, not saying it’s true or makes any sense.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The powers that be, want you to have a carry permit to leave your front porch.
They want a hunting license to not be sufficient by it's self.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to hijack and based on not viable for gun purchase, but unless traveling interstate and the reciprocity thing, what benefits does SDA have anymore?
I think this may essentially be the case. However, one time in the distant past I was able to board an aircraft using my SDA license when it was discovered that my driver‘s license was expired. It was also one form of ID allowed when getting my Real ID Driver’s License.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this may essentially be the case. However, one time in the distant past I was able to board an aircraft using my SDA license when it was discovered that my driver‘s license was expired. It was also one form of ID allowed when getting my Real ID Driver’s License.
Used mine for Real Id too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom