Rifle registration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because both states are involved and apparently the gun is in OK now????

Welcome to the forum POPO.
Other than the gun being in OK, how is Oklahoma involved. If its even registered, its registered in CA. Being in OK has nothing to do with anything. He/she would be better off asking subject matter experts IN California, you know about California Laws.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Other than the gun being in OK, how is Oklahoma involved. If its even registered, its registered in CA. Being in OK has nothing to do with anything. He/she would be better off asking subject matter experts IN California, you know about California Laws.

smh............. apply for the mod job if you want input on who can join, and what kind of questions they can ask. Obviously you can see from the posts above, some folks are here on OSA to help/visit with each other, others are not.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
POPO comes on to ask a question and educate herself , does not matter what state she is in. Oklahoma became involved when the question was asked on an Oklahoma board! OP received some solid advice from Dave and a possible plan of action from D.Hargrove. Not sure I get the consternation from asking a question!!

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
POPO comes on to ask a question and educate herself , does not matter what state she is in. Oklahoma became involved when the question was asked on an Oklahoma board! OP received some solid advice from Dave and a possible plan of action from D.Hargrove. Not sure I get the consternation from asking a question!!
There is no registration in Oklahoma thus no means to afford any action on her query. Just a nonsequiter. The kali 4473 and state waiting period are the only documentation related to this transaction. Nothing else can change that in this state.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
smh............. apply for the mod job if you want input on who can join, and what kind of questions they can ask. Obviously you can see from the posts above, some folks are here on OSA to help/visit with each other, others are not.
Your O-P-I-N-I-O-N..... is noted

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There is no registration in Oklahoma thus no means to afford any action on her query. Just a nonsequiter. The kali 4473 and state waiting period are the only documentation related to this transaction. Nothing else can change that in this state.

POPO asked a question about what she should do, there is no debate,law suit or claim, it is a person asking for advice. OP clearly does not know that everything in your statement is true, asking the question shows ignorance of the subject matter, but I ask again why make a debate out of someone asking for help. She has now been given a couple of paths to take that will get her the answers she needs!!
Isn't asking questions and sharing knowledge what forums such as this are ostensibly for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom