Right views on Illegal Immigration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joepau1k

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are rarely perfect policies for public or private sector. Did I have discretion? Sometimes if I could explain why this person should be treated differently than everybody else. Sound familiar? Dumb rules that probably started out as an attempt to be fair but ended as a really poor rule to be fair to everybody. No job doesn't have rules. I don't make them but I'm not sure I could be perfect if I could. The screaming and yelling at each other by politicians create a Gotcha mentality. It's all about winning. Both sides I think have the lost sight of their jobs. To serve and do their best to make the best choices they can make jointly... that means together. I may not like the rules but to have none is worse or making decisions based upon who is taller/shorter, fatter/thinner or who yells the loudest is much worse.

rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs56 \cf0 \cb2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec3 }heavier and yells the loudest is wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA! Now on to business! :)

<snip> You represent a nameless, faceless entitythat frequently insulates itself from its actions at the upper echelons.<snip>

Bolded word above should read paper fiction if one wants to be intellectually honest and apply reason to something that has no physical body. But most people don't want to live in reality and prefer the shadow world of fiction and make believe.

The fact is that government is nothing but the construct of the human mind. Just like santa claus, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny and bible character jesus. In a nutshell, all the problems you folks lament over are the result of your delusional fondness for this paper fiction you keep anthropomorphizing. Unadulterated lunacy. Most of you should consider seeking mental help.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bolded word above should read paper fiction if one wants to be intellectually honest and apply reason to something that has no physical body. But most people don't want to live in reality and prefer the shadow world of fiction and make believe.

The fact is that government is nothing but the construct of the human mind. Just like santa claus, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny and bible character jesus. In a nutshell, all the problems you folks lament over are the result of your delusional fondness for this paper fiction you keep anthropomorphizing. Unadulterated lunacy. Most of you should consider seeking mental help.

Nothing that can put you in prison is a "paper fiction". :rolleyes2

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Until then build a 'effing Great Wall of America I say, the Chinese did it over 4000 years ago and to say we can't is laughable, we did put men on the moon after all.

A fence along the entire length of the border with a 50 yard strip of heavily saturated land mines on the Mexican side. Leave those who unsuccessfully try to run the gauntlet in the no man's land to rot in place in full view as a deterrent and warning to others considering an attempt at crossing.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nothing that can put you in prison is a "paper fiction". :rolleyes2

You're suffering from cognitive dissonance. Government is an illusion. That a few men with guns obey the commands of other men in black robes still does not bear out the reality that government is a fiction. What you are referring to is nothing but a mafia mindset where men write so called laws on paper then proclaim themselves to be the executors of the dictates they wrote.

For the sake of this debate, describe this government. How tall is it? How much does it weigh? What is it's eye color? Is it male or female? Can it create matter? Can it create thought? Can it make or build anything without human intervention or assistance?

I'll answer my own questions to save you the trouble. No to all the above. Thus the reality, this thing called government is a paper fiction. This is an indisputable fact. An indisputable truth. You can not prove otherwise.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes. Social Contract Theory does seem to be lost here.

Another absurdity. A contract requires a party to the contract to be a signatory. Since the "social contract" can not be signed by anyone, it is meaningless. A person is only bound to a contract by affixing their signature to said contract.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another absurdity. A contract requires a party to the contract to be a signatory. Since the "social contract" can not be signed by anyone, it is meaningless. A person is only bound to a contract by affixing their signature to said contract.

thanks for proving my point correct.

(and obviously you are meaning to ignore an oral contract, or a person's 'word'. But granted, a signed contract is always better, assuming it is actually enforceable by the 'paper fiction' you seem to keep referencing. )

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
thanks for proving my point correct.

(and obviously you are meaning to ignore an oral contract, or a person's 'word'. But granted, a signed contract is always better, assuming it is actually enforceable by the 'paper fiction' you seem to keep referencing. )

A person's word or handshake is typically reserved between two consenting parties where both determine they deprive a mutual benefit. The "social contract" can not be entered into by either a written contract nor a verbal/handshake contract.

Contracts can be enforced outside of the fictional jurisdiction of government. In the past if one party failed to fulfill their obligation of the contract the other party was within their rights to tell others that person is untrustworthy. Word of mouth can definitely destroy a person's reputation where other people will not do business with the person who failed to agree to the terms of the contract, whether written, verbal or handshake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom