Scam by Text

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if your phone is off, battery pulled, whatever...If they sent one to your block of NPA/NXX numbers (i.e. 405-722-xxxx) it will remain in the voicemail servers until your device signals it's active, then Presto!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have gotten a few of these via text and i am on T-mobile

We've only received one each and we're T-Mobile. I've received several calls starting off with an obnoxious foghorn.

I get them and I sign Danny Tanners email and address up. Figure he could use a free tablet.

Jokes on you, Dusting, thanks to you I've added 3 inches to the Tanner pipeline. Naw mean?

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife got one Saturday morning. She started to put in information, but then found it weird when they asked her to review other websites and backed out. Too late. I got a text yesterday, then a phone call from some guy asking for my wife (area code was was California). I told him he could talk to me or not at all. He hung up. I then was subsequently called by blocked numbers 3 times yesterday. I had a little sit down with my wife about not opening anything that comes from numbers/email addresses she doesn't recognize. Already tired of the "harassing" calls. Ugh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom