School threats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A student had gun at Monroe middle school Mar. 30th., A student at Mustang High let someone(not a student) in a secured door April 3rd., Booker T. Washington had a lockdown the 4th.
In the last couple of days Bristow, Clinton, Cleveland, Collinsville, and Elgin all had threats.
I haven't posted links but a quick search confirms the info.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Elgin is still investigating. School was canceled yesterday. No school until next Wednesday, but the upcoming days were scheduled as teacher work days ( days off for inclement weather days that weren’t used). My daughter is a senior at Elgin, and it is very worrisome that this kind of threat was made.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I am pretty it is , "sex change" is impossible and in reality is nothing more than state sanctioned body mutilation and child abuse.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’
And later that month Dr. Paul R. McHugh was fired...

Just speculation. Big money in transgender surgery and meds needed for the rest of their lives. Also sincerely doubt that surgery is indistinguishable from "the real thing." Have a problem with your original genitalia? I suspect one would and have heard anecdotally there are problems with their doctor provided equipment, OEM is always the best.

As for "incidents" I also suspect some are kids trying to get a day off school.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t think there is a single thing we can point our finger at that would “solve” the problem. We have parents that ignore their children and deny, making excuses for bad behavior. We have a system that is so afraid of violating children’s rights they fail to take action, we have a society of young people that embrace rude and outlandish behavior via internet videos and “challenges”. Just look at how many stupid reality TV shows romanticize foolishness. I don’t think anything short of a revival for the Lord is going to change the direction we’re heading.

Latest posts

Top Bottom