SCOTUS says "no" Texas, et. al

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was holding onto the faith that our judicial system had some problems, but when the chips were down the "real" upper leaders of the US Constitution would step up and do their appointed job they took an oath to do. America as I had known it, saw flaws but hoped it had a backbone that no longer exists of free and fair elections or consequences if violated.

We are done as the last bastion of freedom. The Constitution of the United States of America has now been run through the paper mill and is divided amongst 100,000 rolls of toilet paper. I thank god I am an old guy and will not have to live through much more of what is to come. I have no respect at all for the Supreme Jackass Traitors of the United States of America.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was holding onto the faith that our judicial system had some problems, but when the chips were down the "real" upper leaders of the US Constitution would step up and do their appointed job they took an oath to do. America as I had known it, saw flaws but hoped it had a backbone that no longer exists of free and fair elections or consequences if violated.

We are done as the last bastion of freedom. The Constitution of the United States of America has now been run through the paper mill and is divided amongst 100,000 rolls of toilet paper. I thank god I am an old guy and will not have to live through much more of what is to come. I have no respect at all for the Supreme Jackass Traitors of the United States of America.

Well said.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the only silver lining in this is a spotlight will be on the Georgia election, making it a little more harder for them to cheat

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I urge you to listen to Cruz's take on the Courts' refusal to take the Texas case. .... and happenings in the Middle East.....More humor on Swalwell and Chi-com honeypot operations in CA.
Resist the temptation to despair. We do not know the future but things are not going off the cliff IMO. Keep the faith.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the only silver lining in this is a spotlight will be on the Georgia election, making it a little more harder for them to cheat

Spotlight is on for sure but will it make any difference? Conservatives are still trying to play by the rules and have failed to see that the Left has changed the game completely.
I had hopes that this case would at least get heard by the Supreme Court. Very disappointed in our system right now.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm with you on your wish, but right now the focus is on "Maybe."

The ends justify the means for these people on the left. Elections are only an avenue they pursue in which they can ply their trade in disregard to fairness, righteousness, and the wishes of the majority. What ever devious moves they make will be accomplished with impunity and without remedy. The failure of the entire justice system is rampant, obvious, and tolls the death knell of the Constitution and the Union.

I have nothing but contempt in my heart and in my mind for these people who have been granted power to hold the rest of our government in check, adhered to the Constitution, and the rule of law. They have failed. They are disloyal to the Constitution. They are disloyal to We the People. The lying bastards won't even hold to the oath they took. Up until yesterday I had a modicum of faith in the Supreme Court. I have faith in God and there the list ends.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom