SEAL Team Six....on NatGeo right now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was okay. I was pretty excited when I first heard about it. I was especially excited since it was on the National Geographic Channel. But watching it I felt like it was an ad for Obama. No Easy Day and SEAL Target Geronimo are easy reads and alot more interesting. For me at least.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SPOILER ALERT:

This crap on NATGEO is no comparison to the story told in "No Easy Day". But what do I expect from an Obama supporter film producer...

NED - SEAL Team was hand picked from several teams
NATG - One existing team did it all

NED - Trained on mockup in US several weeks before traveling to base camp in Afghanistan
NATG - Trained on mockup for several weeks at base camp in Afghanistan

NED - Waited almost 6 weeks while Obama decided to approve mission
NATG - Waited almost 6 weeks while Obama decided to approve mission

NED - Helicopter #1 crashed at compound, this team now performing assault from ground floor. Roof assault from helicopter #2 abandonded
NATG - Helicopter #1 crashed at compound. Fuzzy that roof assault from helicopter #2 abandonded

NED - Team used Night Vision Goggles and used IR to illuminate targets
NATG - Team used Night Vision Goggles and used flashlights to illuminate targets

NED - OBL killed on top floor as he looked out doorway and down the hallway
NATG - OBL held up in room with two wives as shield. SEAL Team kicked open door and shot OBL

NED - Took several minutes to gather up intelligence, blow up helicopter and evac in a spare Chinook helicopter
NATG - Took a few minutes to gather intelligence, blow up helicopter and leave packed into one remaining helicopter

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom