See, there are legal ways to be here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pair pleads guilty in stabbing death of Lawton*man

By Associated Press
Published: 6/12/2012**10:35 AM
Last Modified: 6/12/2012**10:35 AM

LAWTON - Two Mexican nationals have pleaded guilty in Lawton for their roles in a stabbing death last year.

Carlos Chan-Gomez pleaded guilty Monday to first-degree manslaughter in the February 2011 stabbing death of 45-year-old Enrique Baca and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. Prosecutors said Baca was stabbed four times during a domestic disturbance between Chan-Gomez and Baca.

Chan-Gomez's girlfriend, Lourdes Zavala, pleaded guilty to one count of being an accessory after the fact and was sentenced to five years in prison.

The Lawton Constitution reports that the pair faces deportation back to Mexico after they serve their prison sentences. Both were originally set to go to trial Monday and had faced maximum sentences of life in prison if convicted.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20120612_12_0_LWOwei442338

I would like for them to be deported, but only if they have to serve their sentences in Mexico. Let them suck on the teet of Mexican taxpayers.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like for them to be deported, but only if they have to serve their sentences in Mexico. Let them suck on the teet of Mexican taxpayers.

Is this some sort of joke?

I'd like them to serve the time in Mexico just because Mexican jail can't be the luxurious resorts US jails are.

EDIT:This makes me sick.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom