Broken Arrow schools warn legal marijuana could hurt students

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASMS

Marksman
Reaction score
I’m confused:

With a “Yes” vote we change the laws to what is added. Just like alcohol and tobacco

With a “No” vote we have no control what the drug dealers can keep lacing any substances they want Methamphetamine, LSD, Heroin, Cocaine, Antifreeze, Embalming fluid, Fuels, and much more...

Just Search: What Can Marijuana Be Laced With? Or Click: https://americanaddictioncenters.org/marijuana-rehab/what-can-marijuana-be-laced-with

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m confused:

With a “Yes” vote we change the laws to what is added. Just like alcohol and tobacco

With a “No” vote we have no control what the drug dealers can keep lacing any substances they want Methamphetamine, LSD, Heroin, Cocaine, Antifreeze, Embalming fluid, Fuels, and much more...

Just Search: What Can Marijuana Be Laced With? Or Click: https://americanaddictioncenters.org/marijuana-rehab/what-can-marijuana-be-laced-with
foolish not to legalize it . even my Marshall brotherinlaw agrees!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ted I don’t think we “revert” to either one exclusively over the other. I gave and example of each to show an unbiased opinion. I also really don’t understand your reference to Deut 2:34 “And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:”.
Just pointing out the "love" for some children over others. I do believe in that OT collection it instructs children to be killed in many instances. But, it doesn't really matter. All we can do is try to be good neighbors and not do wrong to folks. For me, that includes not telling them how to live their lives.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom