Broken Arrow schools warn legal marijuana could hurt students

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fair enough, I understand your point.

But back in the young days, some of the appeal of drinking beer was because it wasn't allowed. "Breaking the Rules" is a motivator also.

Six of one/ half a dozen of the other.
Spot on.
I smoked it back in school and I turned out okay.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So let's make IT easier to get!!! That will solve the problem. Always has in the past.

/s.
What "harm" would come to the adults/kids of MJ consumption? Serious question.

Pretty darn easy even when fully illegal.

Adults:

1) Paranoia
2) Malformed Sperm
3) Psychological Addiction

Children

1) Neurological Developmental Issues
2) Psychological Addiction

Alcohol has issues in large quantities as well, but so does food. When it comes to poison, it is usually about the dose.

Read the side effects on bottles of over the counter meds lately? Read the side effects of prescription meds?

I would agree with keeping drugs/alcohol away from kids. As for adults they should be "smart" enough to figure out if they will or do have a problem.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What "harm" would come to the adults/kids of MJ consumption? Serious question.
Google "marijuana induced psychosis", for openers. Also, "children, acute marijuana intoxication."

Any drug consumed regularly will become a part of your body's chemistry. Hence, an addiction. True for cigarettes. True for heroin. True for smokeless tobacco. True for marijuana. Etc.

There's tons of research to indicate marijuana is not "harmless." But addicts don't care about the facts. Just the high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom