Selling A Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the bottom of the title there's another place for you to sign also along with the usual signature. The tag agency records that right then and you are no longer responsible for the vehicle when you walk out of the building.
Yep, and it’s the seller’s responsibility to go to the tag agency and pay to process that.

Especially if the transaction is not completed at the tag agency. If the transaction is completed at the agency, that form is not necessary.

It basically protects the seller if the buyer does not transfer the title by documenting that the title should be transferred.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, and it’s the seller’s responsibility to go to the tag agency and pay to process that.

Especially if the transaction is not completed at the tag agency. If the transaction is completed at the agency, that form is not necessary.

It basically protects the seller if the buyer does not transfer the title by documenting that the title should be transferred.
Yes sir you are correct. I started to edit my post but then I figured I had given the basic info. Thank you for the clarification.

Latest posts

Top Bottom