Septuagenarian shot dead in his garage, intruders blame poor lighting on the homicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Self-defense is probably protected under those circumstances. Just keep in mind the ratio will be your one bullet to their 250 if fire is returned.

Mary Lou Coonfield

Of course she had to go to jury trial to get that acquittal. And if the warrant is valid, even if nothing illegal is found, you do not have the benefit of MMD. In general, if you shoot a cop, no matter the circumstances, expect to be tried.

I posted that with all the home invasion robberies where the robbers are sporting SWAT type gear in mind. A simple google search pulls up many and all over the country. If actual LEOs breach my door I seriously doubt that I'll be in need of a trial. Remember that part of my post mentioning the coroner?

OV1kenobi

Marksman
Reaction score
I posted that with all the home invasion robberies where the robbers are sporting SWAT type gear in mind. A simple google search pulls up many and all over the country. If actual LEOs breach my door I seriously doubt that I'll be in need of a trial. Remember that part of my post mentioning the coroner?

Yeah, and maybe if you are lucky you might be able to shoot to stop the threat of at least one of those vile intruders.

Tragic....and all because of some lousy/nonexistent investigative work beforehand.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom