Shawnee Gunshow Update. A SuperDave's Extravaganza!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, Just an update on the Shawnee Gun show on the first weekend in June. Hopefully I didn't plan it on a holiday again.

The show is filling up, there are still tables available but it looks like we'll fill the building. Still no beannie babie vendors. I did have to turn down a very nice candle lady, sorry.

I have a good ammo and optic dealer coming from Arkansas. They will bring a ton of bulk ammo in the common calibers, I saw them in Tulsa yesterday and their prices were really good. They will also bring some high end optics Swaroski, Leupold, and a couple others.

I still need some Class 3 guys (hint hint)

Also, if somebody would volunteer to run the barbeque that would be really cool. The tailgate should be fun, just a bunch of cranky old men and social misfits hanging out. Maybe one of you guys could start a tailgate attendance poll, that way I can get an Idea of how many dogs and burgers to buy (veggie burgers for my precious daughter)

If anyone has any questions or suggestions please send them my way. Thanks guys (by "guys" I mean men and women or others, this is an all inclusive gun show)

i1130.photobucket.com_albums_m538_superdave65_ShawneeFlyer_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom