Shotgun Ammunition. School me on how many and what kind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to thank everyone for their responses.

Was cruzin thru the sporting goods section at Wally World. No one was at the counter to get some slugs so I looked at the 100 packs sitting there. Figured I'd grab one.

One thing that no one mentioned: When you reach into a stack of boxes of shotgun shells that all look alike, and you think that they all say "12 gauge" on the boxes, you don't manage to grab the only one misplaced that says 20 gauge on it.

Since ammo isn't returnable, maybe this was someone's way of telling me I need to buy a 20 gauge!

Dave

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing that no one mentioned: When you reach into a stack of boxes of shotgun shells that all look alike, and you think that they all say "12 gauge" on the boxes, you don't manage to grab the only one misplaced that says 20 gauge on it.

Been there, done that! Only in my case it was 16-gauge while on my way out to Red Castle (an hour's drive), and I didn't realize my mistake until I was standing at the firing line, about to load my brand-new, never-fired 12-gauge shotgun. Didn't have any other ammo, either...

Latest posts

Top Bottom