Should all bicyclists be cited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which laws specifically? There are a few laws that don’t apply to motor cycles that are applicable to cars. If we are talking about those laws. Probably not applicable.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for disobeying traffic violations?
What does that mean?

Do you mean disobeying traffic laws?

Cyclist are governed by the same laws with some minor variances regarding stop signs and lights.

I'd like to see more enforcement on cars first, every single idiot I pass with their phone to their face should be heavily fined. Second offense and you lose your license for 6 months. Tulsa wouldn't have a traffic issue if people would actually drive when they are in the car.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this thread is about bicycles and not motorcycles. Seems a few missed the distinction. 😉
I understood it was about bicycles. But Oklahoma law allows some Lee way for motorcyclist. So if the OP is thinking that bicycles can’t stop and go a red light or split lanes when a motorcycle can.

I mean I know he can’t be complaining about speeders. And most roads save for interstates and turnpikes do not have a minimum speed limit. So it has to be some in town BS that he is complaining about. Just wondering what traffic laws the bicyclists are breaking.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing your britches were laundered before the sale?
Yeah. It was the only time I think I remember that I was tempted to draw on someone out of anger. The first incident was the old lady being dumb and looking right AND LEFT. The second, I was cruising down a state highway and this absolute crackhead moron dumbo decided to literally go from cruising 60 down the highway to jamming the breaks hooking over to the right side shoulder and immediately, without looking, hook a U turn directly across the highway. I had to make a split second decision and jammed it to the left (wrong decision) and had to go all the way to the far side of the left shoulder and missed the person by about 8 inches.

That was also about a month after my dad passed away. So I was not in mood and it took everything I had to not turn around and get myself on the news. Bike was sold about 3 weeks later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom