Should The Secret Service fight for their right to paaarty?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont see why this is being blown out of proportion..... I doubt they did anything that hasent been done before.My buddy who went to Korea had some stories. He wasent in the Secret Service, he was in the Army, and he talks about mama'son all the time!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is their a USSS policy prohibiting agents from engaging in legal sexual intercourse when they are not on duty? If so hang em out to dry. Otherwise nothing to see here move along. Were I a SS agent I would be hoping for a trip to Amsterdam...

Barrista: would you like a brownie and a blowjob with your coffee.
Me: absolutely!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is their a USSS policy prohibiting agents from engaging in legal sexual intercourse when they are not on duty? If so hang em out to dry. Otherwise nothing to see here move along. Were I a SS agent I would be hoping for a trip to Amsterdam...

Barrista: would you like a brownie and a blowjob with your coffee.
Me: absolutely!

There are reams of federal regulations and laws regarding subjects such as unauthorized contact with foreign nationals, engaging in or supporting human trafficking etc....not to mention the espionage and blackmail related security risks.

Just because prostitution is "legal" in a country doesn't mean that the girls doing it are not being trafficked.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the latest news is that the advance teams will now be accompanied by chaperones like when we were in high school.
Positive development in my view. The guys who messed-up in Columbia will need therapy and lots of it. Getting strange in central America can cause PTSD. Let's just not leave them behind is all I'm saying.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This terrible problem is easily solved. Simply make it mandatory that all USSS PSD members be eunuchs. Problem solved!

Seriously, I weep for this world. :(

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...they violated solemn oaths (in the case of the married agents)...

Uncle Sam requires married agents to take a different oath than single agents?

I'm sorry, but Clinton did really set the bar here. Did he cheat on his wife? Yes. Did he potentially risk the OPSEC of this country? Yes. Did he violate an oath? Yes. Did he embarrass the country? Yes. Did he resign or get fired? No. Despite the outcry and resulting cost both in dollars and national detriment, nothing really happened.

Did Clinton cheat on his wife? Not necessarily. And I assume the oath you mean is the "whole truth, and nothing but the truth" oath.

Latest posts

Top Bottom