Show your pics of deer - 2009 ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually don't get many pictures, and even less buck pictures. I threw a camera up in an area close to camp just to get it up and caught a couple bucks on it, along with alot of does and yearling bucks. They happen to be at night, but they are moving in the day too. Saw an old buck Saturday from stand in the evening that was the biggest I've seen since 2007.

The bigger one is a very nice buck for my area.

ai143.photobucket.com_albums_r135_ereif_049_1.jpg

ai143.photobucket.com_albums_r135_ereif_070.jpg

We are seeing tons of deer, I have hundreds of pics of smaller deer moving all day. I have seen more deer from stand already than I did the entire month of October last year, including an old mature buck at 6:15 Saturday night at 45 yards. It was cool, I usually don't see bucks from stand until later. Rubs are appearing all over this weekend.

Ram_Tough_Truck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice pics, I need to learn how to enhance that pic of the buck where they could only see an eye

If you are viewing the photo in Windows Media Gallery. Click the "Fix" tab at the top. When the side menu opens click "Adjust Exposure". Lower the contrast and raise the brightness. You could probably do alot better with advanced programs but this is quick and easy and already installed on most of our computers.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No wonder those guys were trespassing on you Tim. That would be tempting. Hope you get him.

I never did see that guy this year. Season's over for me, I not a bow hunter till next year. I did get this picture at a feeder just before rifle season started.

[Broken External Image]

The neighbor took this picture from his stand. you gotta look close to even find it. No telling if it's even the same deer. This is the same neighbors I complain about for having a place that's so out of control that they can't even hunt it. you can see what I'm talking about.

[Broken External Image]

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In an effort to get people to send in their plans to share with the rest of the hunting community, Deer-Standsis hosting a deer blind plans submission contest with prizes.There are 4 Cabella’s gift cards to win.... Please lat a look at : deer blind plans :punch:

I like the idea of the contest and everything, but they're only gonna post the 4 winners. I think we should start a thread and copy everything we submit to this site too. :D:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom