Show your pics of deer - 2009 ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go to the carpet store, and get some of the tack boards. Put them all around the legs, secure with wire, and no more coon.

Or, get one of the feeders from cabella that has a varmint guard around the spinner. Gives them a jolt if they try to reach inside. I bought two of them this year to put out this fall. No, I haven't tried it on my self. I'll let my trail cams tell me the story.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think she is ill. It looks to me like she is just nursing fawns. I like the scar on the one doe. That would be an easy distinguishing factor for future reference.

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No cameras but Wife son 3 dogs and I watched a nice size doe in the front yard eat for about 5 min the other night. here is the kicker we started inside and made it out onto the porch. Well within bow range never spooked her but she knew we were there the whole time.

Evan

DeerCreek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't put my cameras out until late August or early September. I am anxious to see if a particular buck is still hanging around. I got a pic of him after last rifle season. I played hide and seek with him throughout the season. After a while it gets personal.

getsum

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
well,
Got some pics of a few little 4 points, spikes, a doe by herself, but this one is by far my favorite......

I had to post it for sure...

dsc0011psf.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Top Bottom