SHTF and Japanese Citizens Behavior..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't help but notice how civil, respectful, and human the Japanese citizens are in their crisis. I see how the stores look in pictures, how they are in lines waiting for hours and hours and no complaining or fighting. I saw a story last night of those waiting for hours for water and when they ran out of water to hand out, the people just thanked them for helping and continued to wait no complaints, no fighting, yelling, blaming, feeling owed something. When the SHTF these people are true to the core and don't leave their values and morals behind.

Amazing human behavior when compared to Katrina and Haiti

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd hate to see how us Americans would act in the same situation. We'd have guys on their roofs with rifles, a can of beans, and their 3 legged dog named Rusty.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I spent 1.5 yrs btwn S. Korea, and Japan...great people, not surprised to see the orderly way they conduct themselves. Hurts to watch...my prayers go out to the folks in Japan.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're just a different kind of society over there. I respect them for it, but if they were ever put in a situation in which they needed guns they wouldn't be able to get them. So, for their own sake, it's good that they're civil, because if things got out of control they'd have nothing but clubs and leftover dolphin parts to defend themselves with.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
because if things got out of control they'd have nothing but clubs and leftover dolphin parts to defend themselves with.

I needed a good laugh. leftover dolphin parts made me really laugh out loud. That's some funny stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom