Sights for Winchester M94/lever guns in general?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have me curious about this now. But how do you adjust the height on that? I don't see the elevator in the pic.
Slide under the leaf, everything you need is included in the paçkage
I had this same sight on a 454 Casull Rossi and I put one on my Roomate's 44 mag carbine. I figured out how to utilize differant parts of the sight picture for longer shots.
My old eyes love it

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look up the Kwik-Site KSW-94 scope mount for the Winchester model 94. Mounts using existing holes. I have one new in the package, unopened. It's yours if you want to try it.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd go with a tang sight so you don't molest the rifle at all. I've got MVA, Baldwin, and Hoke tang sights on three different rifles and they work great for me. I can still see at a distance fine its up close, reading distance I cant focus so carry Readers everywhere now!!! I'd stick a Williams on the Tang and find a front sight I liked to compliment it.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the sake of ease and simplicity I think I’m gonna try out the marble sight that @GnometownHero uses, see how that works for me. Also ordering their front sight in ivory and gold. Just gotta wait on getting my military discount applied to my Midwest gun works account before placing the order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom