Waiting tables is a lost art ... but since it makes for heavily discounted meals ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually at Hooters and Twin Peaks.

Ai yi yi, don't get me started!!

I've told this here before but the first time we went to Hooters the waitress rubbed her boobs across the back of GC's head every time she passed behind him. ROFLMAO!! I don't know what was funnier ... the look on his face or knowing that she had just knocked her tip down to NUTHING!

I used to wait tables for a living. I made good tips. I made good tips because I WORKED for my money. And I NEVER ignored the lady at the table. I am amazed at the number of waitresses (even back in my day) who did not understand that if the women at the table weren't happy there was a snowball's chance in hell of them getting a tip. They'd say "Men who come in with their wives or dates don't tip well." I'd just laugh and say, "Hey, let me get that one for you, okay??" because men with their wives or dates tip VERY, VERY well ... as long as his companion feels like the Queen of Sheba when they leave!

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
soonerwings said:
I'm by no means a wing connoisseur, but it seems to me that both Buffalo Wild Wings and Wing Stop have better wings than Hooters. Still...free is free I suppose.

You go to hooters for the breasts, not the wings.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if things are ever going to get better in the service industry. I'm still waiting tables until I get a job that utilizes my degree but the people I work with are sometimes more concerned with their facebook or text messages and I really want to start taking their phones. There are good servers out there you're just lucky to find them anymore. I do what I can for my tables but sometimes things happen and I do get overwhelmed by one table which means the other tables suffer. However, it seems that you just happened upon the bad servers of the week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom