Sir, I say, Sir, You Farted Before my Wife!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Follow up post. Just remembered, at every Wannemacher's gun show, my son and I unfortunately blasted by some skunk eating gasafouse. And with the crowds there you never know who does it and you can't seem to escape it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I nailed the wife tonight. She literally stumbled out of the living room choking and gasping. I vehemently told her I didn't want to go out for Mexican last night in the 16 degree weather. All I wanted was to go home and cozy up inside a handmade quilt, BUT NO, she just HAD to have enchiladas! So I doubled up on the re-fried beans and had the leftovers for lunch today.

Vengeance is a dish served hot and gassy if you ask me! :D

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here...

[video]<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/85653728" width="500" height="281" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my war stories from the first gulf war: We were in our chem gear so often, and for long periods, after hostilities began that I decided to test the charcoal pants effectiveness. I made sure everyone around me knew what I was doing. They work.

BTW, they do sell charcoal filtered underwear now. But that's no fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom