Sleeping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many of you folks listen to music when you are sleeping? I do, anything from classical to Alice Cooper. Right now I have a Native American flute CD that is awsome.

Let me know what the rest of you listen to if you listen to anything at all. :)

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I subscribed to XM radio....Rolly James show, Bill Mack, and Coast to Coast. Now that I don't live in Houston and have a loooooong drive time, I shut off the XM in my truck and in my house.

Now what I fall asleep with...KTOK 1000a.m. Coast to Coast.

Cohiba

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple sleep sound apps on my phone but I never use them. The more silence, the better.

What Alice Cooper do you listen to? The new Welcome to My Nightmare album is about to release. The first being my absolute favorite Alice Cooper album with Brutal Planet being my second.

Eddymonster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put it on the country channel, set the sleep timer to 2 hrs and go to bed. I like to go to sleep with music on but I don't want it on all night. I want to be able to hear if someone breaks in or something happens.

SABOT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a restless/light sleeper.
I downloaded some free Native American flutes, Harp music, waterfalls, rain and other white noise mp3s off of Amazon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom