Smash N Grab at Dick's SportingGoods. OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least it wasn't those extremely lethal AR15s!

(Or have they started carrying those again? I haven't been back.)

Went to Muskogee Dickson last week to check... no fully semi automatic assault rifles with 30 caliber clips yet. And no pistolas either... they do have some tacticooly over priced HD shotties though.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dicks are dicks.
images6.fanpop.com_image_answers_444000_444656_1352146408222_246_204.jpg

The one time I went into Dick's it was overpriced and most anything was behind the counter for ammo and what not. After hearing about them requiring ID's to get ammo I had no desire to go back. Sucks that firearms are on the streets in some punks hands that will end up giving law abiding citizens bad names but as far as the store itself goes in the loss I won't shed a tear.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since they still had the tags and part of the rack still attached to them, I would check the dumpsters in the apartment complexes just north. These guys were pretty good. And how does Dick's not have roll up doors? Or outside cameras?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since they still had the tags and part of the rack still attached to them, I would check the dumpsters in the apartment complexes just north. These guys were pretty good. And how does Dick's not have roll up doors? Or outside cameras?

Sounds like dicks was as secure as Hilary's email server and the hacked DNC servers. Liberals being liberal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom